Mold Illness Expert
Mold Exposure Doctor in South Carolina
Mold illness is real and truly a silent epidemic. Sadly, 99% of the time it is missed and misdiagnosed as a mystery illness, or put off as something else. Mycotoxin poisoning (mycotoxicity) and invasive fungal infections just don’t go away. #readthatagain It can cause autoimmune disease and is often misdiagnosed as Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and Sarcoidosis. Causing health damage for years to come. Many patients approach us after years of a downward health spiral with no answers and a pile of lab results. Mold is common culprit. We use our in-depth patient questionnaire to learn about potential environmental exposures. When we suspect mold and the patient “is sure” they haven’t had any exposure, that is until we ask the right questions and do the right tests. In the end, finding out can be game-changing.
Listen to podcasts where Dr. Bauerschmidt speaks on Mold:
Episode 55 - Mold, Treating the Root Cause with Dr. Michael Bauerschmidt
Do not delay if you suspect that someone you care about is being affected by mold illness. It is not always at home. We also see schools, dorms, apartment buildings, commercial buildings and restaurants making people ill. A silent epidemic of bad building practices and poor maintenance.
Symptoms of Mold Issues
- Cognitive Impairment Difficulties: recent memory, assimilation of new information, word finding, handling numbers and confusion, concentration, disorientation, “brain fog”
- Digestive System diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal tenderness or pain, diarrhea, loose stools, intestinal hemorrhage, liver involvement, anorexia, enteropathy, ulcers
- Eyes + ENT Eyes tear, sinus congestion/drainage, increased thirst, throat irritation, sinusitis, metallic taste in mouth
- Immune System Suppression or upregulation, GSH deficiency inducing inability to detoxify Hg/pesticides
- Kidneys Urinary frequency/urgency, glomerulonephritis
- Lungs Shortness of breath, cough, respiratory tract damage, asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Metabolic Appetite swings, body temperature dysregulation, narcolepsy
- Musculoskeletal Joint pain, morning stiffness, muscle cramps, pain
- Nervous System Tremors, incoordination, depression, headache, tremors, seizures, vertigo, static electric shocks, vibrating or pulsing sensations running up and down the spinal cord.
- Reproductive System Infertility, changes in reproductive cycles, impotence, can create estrogen dominance in men and women, premature thelarche, pubarche and breast enlargement
- Respiratory System Respiratory distress, bleeding from lungs
- Skin Rash, burning sensation, sloughing of skin, tingling, photo and touch sensitivity, unusual skin sensations
- Vascular System Increased vascular fragility, hemorrhage into body tissues, or from lungs
Clear the Mold, Confirm with Labs
This patient did many protocols without success before coming to us, she was amazed how quickly she saw results and gave permission to share her mycotoxin before and after results. Here is her review: My Stay + Heal at Deeper Healing was such an amazing experience. This is the first time that I have walked into a practice and truly felt that I was being taken care of head to toe, that MY particular needs would be addressed, and there would be a continuity of care plan. The amount of healing that I achieved as well as tools and knowledge for continuing to heal is mind boggling—more than I have achieved than the years of doing the protocol from a prestigious neuro-immune institute, and way more than I got from Cleveland. Cheryl, Florida
Half the battle is knowing why you’re sick…
and treating with the right tools in the right order.
We offer home and body mold testing that can determine if you have a fungus, or mold-related illness from a contaminated environment such as your home, place of employment or school. This can be done in-office or shipped to your location.
We also recommend home inspectors, home mold testers, and remediation specialists. We recommend products and protocols to deal with your home and items inside. We offer treatments to address your health, pulling down your toxicity levels in a timely and tolerable manner. No one understand this battle better than an expert physician who has been through this nightmare himself (story below).
Contact the team today!
Dr. B‘s Mold Awakening…
As Paul Harvey would say “and now for the rest of the story”…